Subject: [Leica] Soft focus confusion
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sun, 23 May 2010 22:09:41 +0900

Thanks Rei, Richard and Vince, for your advice.

Not all of my photos are coming out softly focussed, but certainly
most of the recent ones taken with my M6.  Miyazaki Camera process my
film, and it comes out very well.  I've used them most weeks for about
a year.  This film was Kodak 400 CN, which I don't normally use.  I
usually use slide film or Fuji B&W film.

I'll do a tripod set-up focus test as soon as I can find my tape
measure.  I like Richard's suggestion of repeating the test (with 3
distances for each lens) handheld after the tripod set-up.

Peter Cheyne