Subject: [Leica] Epic Grand Canyon Photo
From: datamaster at northcoastphotos.com (Gary Todoroff)
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 17:13:25 -0700

Fine shot that really captures the distance, Kyle!

In June 1971, I crossed the canyon both ways with a couple of black
M2 Leicas. It snowed on the North Rim the night before I started the
two-day hike down (21 miles). Temperature was 105 F at the river.
Bright Angel trail took me up to the South Rim where I stocked up on
food, then hiked back down the Kaibab trail to the river again. Along
with another two days back to my car, it made for one of the best
weeks of my life!
Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger