Subject: [Leica] IMG: Pick 2 or 3 images for my friend's guitar CD
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 07:30:02 +0000 (GMT)

My friend Tom plays guitar and sings in pubs in London and Norwich.  He
sells his CDs at these gigs.  He is making his 3rd CD now.   While we were
having a drink in London this February, he asked me if I wouldn't mind
taking some photos for that CD.  I used the M8 with 35mm Nokton.

I edited them down to my favourite three and sent them to him, but he rather
wished he could look at all of them, even the ones I didn't particularly
like.  I realized I had the originals on a netbook that I keep in the
office, so I put them online today.  They were taken before I got an IR-cut
filter for that lens.

I'd like to suggest to my friend the best 3 images.  Please take a look and
let me know which you think might work best.  Here are the images:

http://www.flickr.com/search/?q=Tom%2C+London&w=73557746%40N00&z=e

He plays mainly his own songs, by the way, and he sounds a bit like Nick
Drake.  I suppose that style is called folk.  This webpage has a video of
him playing his guitar:  http://www.myspace.com/tomconwayacousticguitar

 Peter Cheyne