Subject: [Leica] WWII Vet portraits
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 23:28:11 -0400

Hi Doug -- yes. I was trying for that "tri-x shot at 200 and properly
developed" high contrast look, so there's a good deal of compression in
levels there. The same thing with the grand canyon shot, but there was an
awful lot of burning and dodging in that one too because of all the contrast
there already.