Subject: [Leica] FS Leica Tri-Elmar, Second Version
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 01:33:32 +0000 (UTC)

If we're commenting on for sale posts, I'd volunteer on Craig's behalf that
a buyer might willingly pay a premium to deal with someone they knew in a
venue where there's more than the sting & run mentality that one encounters
on that auction site - especially considering the value of the item in
question.? YMMV.

Best regards

John Newell