Subject: [Leica] FS Leica Tri-Elmar, Second Version
From: robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier)
Date: Fri, 28 May 2010 20:54:02 -0500 (CDT)

I agree with that completely.  Buying from Craigslist lets you see
the equipment in person before buying it.  And from the seller's
point of view, it does away with all the work of packaging and
mailing it (as well as the fees).  But, in my experience at least,
people usually sell things on Craigslist for less, sometimes much
less, than they do on ebay.

Robert