Subject: [Leica] M8/M9 Interest: Lens swapping......LTM to 6Bit Coding M adapter
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2010 15:57:43 -0700

I just received my 6Bit coding LTM to M lens adapter.  I was not told the
brand name but for $15, I figured I had little to lose.....

The brand is SHOGUN... marked for manufacture as Japan on the flange.....

Nice quality, cheap, references the rotation of the lens almost perfectly (
about 10 degrees off compared to my Voigtlander and Leica adapters that are
just about perfect)

I took some quick shots at Infinity..... looks spot on in focus.....

Yes, I used my Goth Nail Polish to code it... took all of 2 minutes.....

One comment... there is no SIDE red dot.... so mounting is not quite as easy
as it should be....Red nail polish?

I am now coded for my 75mm Heliar..... now the FL will appear in my EXIF
data......

Next, the mount swap for the 90 and 21 and 24 ASPH Elmarit, specially the 21
and 24........

Wish me luck.... @ $58 each.....

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net