Subject: [Leica] Film/slide scanner recommendations? Samples? Anyone use Braun?
From: chris at chriscrawfordphoto.com (Chris Crawford)
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 22:26:32 -0400

I think that's what Tina meant. Also, the best scanners available now, like
the Nikon 5000 and 9000 and the Imacons, are already resolving the grain of
the film and can't really be greatly improved. A little more dynamic range
for scanning slides would be nice, but for those of us who mostly shoot
negative film, existing scanners already have far more dynamic range than
any neg. film.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography