Subject: [Leica] Film/slide scanner recommendations? Samples? Anyone use Braun?
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Sat, 5 Jun 2010 19:42:08 +0200

Since Nikon and Minolta has stopped to produce Scanners, purchase one
of these on our days could be a mistake IMHO, probably no more spare
parts and not updates for the new operating systems on computers. I
think if I decide to buy a new scanner today it would be an Epson
V700, probably less perfect for film than the mentioned, but I never
obtained a scanned slide with really comparable quality to the
projected image, neither with a traditionnal wet print on B&W.

Saludos
Lluis

El 05/06/2010, a las 3:13, Tina Manley escribi?: