Subject: [Leica] LUGgers I meet
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2010 20:43:00 +0200

Since I met 3 LUGgers during my recent trip to Boston, I have decided to
start a new gallery with picture of list members that I meet in person
during my travels. The point I am trying to make (if any) is that it is a
very pleasant experience to meet list members in person, and in 99.999% of
the cases they turn out to be nice and pleasant people. So, here is the
Boston installment, with more to come from previous and future trips:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/luggers/

Oh, and this should in no way be seen as a competing site to Steve Barbour's
gallery of Leica users. This is merely MY personal experience (and Steve,
you are welcome to the pictures).

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman