Subject: [Leica] Anyone know of a micro 4/3rd adapter for Canon 50mm 0.95 lens?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 2010 17:47:41 -0500

On Sun, Jun 13, 2010 at 5:28 PM, Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com>
wrote

> Rob yes but you're shooting through the center of that glass its not that
> satisfying your 50 being a 100.
> Get a Nikon D700 and shoot all kinds of old nikon glass you can buy for a
> song if you don't already have some. Out to the edges.
> A 105 2.5 becomes a 105 2.5

Or you can shoot with your Leica M2, and your Super Angulon 21 becomes a 21,
and your  Summicron 35 is a 35.   If you have those lenses.  I do, and the
m2 too, and an M8, but no M9.

I have a micro 4/3 camera, some adapters and some R lenses, and some Pentax
lenses and some 16mm lenses, and some Russian lenses (stolen Zeiss design.}

I take pictures with them all. I showed you some of them.  Remember?  I had
fun. It was satisfying.
http://www.sonc.com/angenieux.htm
--
Regards,