Subject: [Leica] I'm officially STUPID
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 17:25:40 -0600

This is what you call someone when they've been treated poorly by a vendor
and they order something AGAIN.

On the other hand shame on the vendor Light Impressions Direct for charging
my credit card and NOT having the item in stock and NOT telling me it was
backordered.

Anyway I mostly want to tell you that I'm officially stupid and to also bad
mouth Light Impressions.

Any one with suggestions for alternatives to Light Impressions - they sell
negative sleeves, archival products

Ernie the Stoooopid

Replies: Reply from rgacpa at yahoo.com (Bob Adler) ([Leica] I'm officially STUPID)
Reply from bwdaly at gmail.com (brad daly) ([Leica] I'm officially STUPID)