Subject: [Leica] I'm officially STUPID
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2010 19:39:59 -0400

> This is what you call someone when they've been treated poorly by a vendor
> and
> they order something AGAIN.
>
> On the other hand shame on the vendor Light Impressions Direct for
> charging my
> credit card and NOT having the item in stock and NOT telling me it was
> backordered.
>
> Anyway I mostly want to tell you that I'm officially stupid and to also bad
> mouth Light Impressions.
>
> Any one with suggestions for alternatives to Light Impressions - they sell
> negative sleeves, archival products
>
> Ernie the Stoooopid

I've been doing business with Light Impressions way way before the internet
they have been a key ingredient to all my print finishing and framing.
But its not B&H where you wait 2 days. Its two weeks.
They seem to be scrambling to say over the water pummeling me with spam.
All they have to do is fix that and I'm sure their business would do fine.
Even with the wait and I tend to plan poorly they are an invaluable
resource.
Archival Boxes
    can't be beat.
        http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com/archival-boxes/