Subject: [Leica] Heat!!!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 18:29:33 -0400

Golden Trout Wilderness is where we're camping at Paul Roark's B&W printing
workshop and we'll be hiking all through the John Muir Wilderness.  We've
done this trip for four or five years in a row now and it's wonderful.  Once
we get through Lone Pine and start up, the temperature drops dramatically.
 I can't wait!!

http://www.pro-imaging.org/content/view/193/146/

<http://www.pro-imaging.org/content/view/193/146/>Tina