Subject: [Leica] Heat!!!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 20:57:31 -0400

Are you dissing on South Carolina!  Watch John Stewart for the way to diss
SC.  He's the expert.  And hilarious.
I do think the weather has something to do with cultural industriousness and
lassitude.  Look at all northern and southern countries in the world.
I'd still rather live in the South, though.  We understand about hospitality
and relaxation.  I'm all for relaxation.  ;-)

Tina