Subject: [Leica] Heat!!!
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 21:33:42 -0400

We lived in Buras, LA, right after we were married (43 years ago - Tom
worked on the oil rigs) and are amazed to see that little town on the news
every day.  When we were there, there were problems with hurricanes.  Water
would come in and get trapped between the levee and the bayou. Our old house
stood through Camille and Katrina but may not last through the economic
disaster caused by the oil spill.  It's very depressing.  I can't see how
the Gulf coast can ever recover.

Tina