Subject: [Leica] Question Re Using LR3 and PS CS3
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 06:30:43 +0100

Well, yes, I am cynical. After all, I was educated as an economist, and we
are a cynical lot :-)

I do dislike Adobe's upgrade policies, but I do very much like Lightroom. I
will upgrade to LR3 once the kinks have been ironed out--Adobe notoriously
brings out buggy software.  I have no idea what RAW synchronization is, but
like Bob, I am a VERY occasional user of Photoshop (as in once every 3
months maybe), so upgrading it seems a waste of money.

Cheers,
Nathan
(off for a walk in the streets of Edinburgh, perhaps to visit Adam Smith's
grave :-))

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu