Subject: [Leica] Spain 1976 - historical picture
From: lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 22:59:27 +0200

thanks to all who have commented and expressed the social and politic
changes in Spain after the fascist Dictator was dead. Spain is still a
young democraty, I personnaly think that the country still need some
years more. I'm happy to have a a place on a democratic country. Thank
you very much for your kind comments to the first picture, te second
one was just to ilustrate the text taht was exposed on every picture.
This is a good thing for the new generations who knows anything about
that sadly obscure Spain under the fascist and, in expert actual
opinions I've read opionions as a war-criminal as it was Hitler and
Mussolini.

Cheers to all and many thanks
Lluis

El 23/06/2010, a las 15:53, John Beeching escribi?: