Subject: [Leica] Test of two cameras
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:29:15 -0500

Larry,

I concede that I haven't found a solution to your problem.  For a pure,
pocketable camera, I use an ancient Fujifilm F10, which provides 6MP images,
but has no viewfinder.

Here is an example of one of its images, when it was all I had with me.
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Navy+SNJ.jpg.html

For a better combo, I use the Oly E-510 and Zuiko 35mm f/3.5 Macro lens.  It
will take snaps or closeups, and provides a viewfinder and 10MP images, but
is not pocketable.  It does, however, weigh only 3oz more than my Leica IIIf
with Summitar and external finder, without film inside.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA