Subject: [Leica] A test of two cameras.
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 18:10:45 -0500

Hi Larry,

We didn't communicate.  The lens that I used is the Zuiko 35mm f/3.5 Macro,
which is an autofocus lens made for the 4/3 system.  It will AF quite well
with the E-510, though the photo of the dime that I posted earlier was made
using Live View and manual focus.  The Japanese beetle photo that I posted
earlier was made in AF mode.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA