Subject: [Leica] Seeking Hard Drive Advice
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2010 21:27:28 -0500

I have been inside to clean out the dust and inspect things, but that was
some time ago, and I can't recall all of the details.  I want to add this as
a second, data-only, drive.  I recall there is a second cage behind the
current HD, but I can't say yet about the cables.

For a data-only drive, do I still have to modify the BIOS?  Or, will it be
recognized like any external drive?

Thanks for the check list.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA