Subject: [Leica] 21mm f1.4 Summilux - the next "must have?"
From: mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope)
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 07:29:17 +0100

Thanks for reminding me about the 24 - I had forgotten that there was an
Elmar.  I have the 18mm, which works very well on the M8, though I have
heard of problems with red edges with this lens on the 9 (possibly
fixable with a firmware update?).

So the faster designs outsell the slower ones?  Presumably that means
that they are also more profitable (if one assumes that they all have
the same %age profit margin).

Mark Pope,
Swindon, Wilts
UK