Subject: [Leica] recent...
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 23:30:05 -0700

Steve:  I love the first one, cool blue.  The third one really pops, but
I agree with Jim on the brightness. I looked back in your PAWs and found
the color version.  I see that Ben has very pale skin. Something you did
in the B&W conversion puts it over the top in B&W.  Did you do something
with color filtration?

I honestly like the original better anyway, the combination of pink
cheeks, freckles and blue eyes look wonderful in color.

(aside) Now is it my imagination, or does he look a lot like "Beaver"
Cleaver in that shot?  :-)

--Peter

Replies: Reply from benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney) ([Leica] recent...)