Subject: [Leica] Film: Bluefire Police ISO 80
From: benedenia at gmail.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 08:19:16 +0930

What Dave said.  When I used to process film for other people, there
was always a proportion of people who thought that using some odd
product (usually one of the relabelled microfilms like this one or
Agfa Copex, but also often with Tech Pan) would miraculously improve
their photography.  It never did.  You really need very careful
handling and the right developer to get pictorial results from
Bluefire and a special low-contrast developer.  POTA or Technidol will
work, but a regular developer will produce very poor results.

Marty