Subject: [Leica] 110 lenses on 4/3 cameras
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 10:38:06 -0400

Here is a link from DP Review showing Pentax 110 lenses mounted on a M4/3 G1
camera.

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1041&message=35737321

I actually have one of these tiny Pentax SLRs with a 24mm f2.8 lens. As I
recall, the 110 photos I took with the camera were quite detailed. I haven't
used the camera for about 20 years but I assume the lens is still good. Now
all I need to do is get a Panasonic or Olympus M4/3 camera.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from lluisripollquerol at gmail.com (Lluis Ripoll Querol) ([Leica] 110 lenses on 4/3 cameras)
Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] 110 lenses on 4/3 cameras)