Subject: [Leica] 110 lenses on 4/3 cameras
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 13:30:50 -0400

very interesting.  i never visualized that 110 and 4/3 are for all
intents and purposes identical format sizes 13x17mm.  because of the
combination of 4/3 hype and 110 disdain, i was under the impression 110
was much smaller.

the photo of the lumix next to the pentax shows how much further we have
to go to rationalize the size of the u4/3 system.  i've never impressed
by the system/format size ratio of the 4/3 reflex which preceded the
u4/3 or the film APS format before both of them--they just seemed too
darned close to the size of "full-sized" 35mm gear.

-rei