Subject: [Leica] IMG: South Fork Lake Panorama
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 06:59:56 +1000

Another amazing scene Tina. I need to follow you around for a few years. I
may need a Sherpa or two to carry me though.

Technical comments
No dust bunnies were embarrassed by being caught on Tina Street View Cam.
The snow has just clipped in some areas?
Some grainy sky effects in places? Can you maybe mask out the sky for your
sharpening?

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman