Subject: [Leica] IMG: South Fork Lake Panorama
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 07:10:44 +1000

Tina that makes perfect sense. Never any question that you would have the
exposure nailed to retain that detail! Loads of contrast there and polished,
penetrating light.

I don't know if you have explored the new sharpening options in CS5 as yet.
I'm finding the masking option to be excellent for completely preserving
smooth areas while applying what you want elsewhere.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman