Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3 Cross-Platform Catalog: Warning
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 19:22:36 -0500

Spencer, I agree.  It was an unacceptable response and I tried my best
to convey this without screaming at the poor tech support guy who was
probably many many many time zones away.

<double sigh>

--Bob

==On Mon, Jul 12, 2010 at 7:18 PM, Spencer Cheng <spencer at aotera.org>

Replies: Reply from spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng) ([Leica] Lightroom 3 Cross-Platform Catalog: Warning)