Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3 Cross-Platform Catalog: Warning
From: spencer at aotera.org (Spencer Cheng)
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:26:15 -0400

Robert,

With something like this, if I can't get resolution, the best place to start
is at the top rather than escalate from the bottom. Usually much more
efficient than pushing on a rope. Customer satisfaction is usually a factor
in all the exec's performance metric.

The tech support guy is not paid well enough by far to take the verbal abuse
but it is part of their job description. :)

Regards,
Spencer

Replies: Reply from rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron) ([Leica] Lightroom 3 Cross-Platform Catalog: Warning)
Message from richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Lightroom 3 Cross-Platform Catalog: Warning)