Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 3 Cross-Platform Catalog: Warning
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:38:05 +1000

No macs and no problems here ;-)
Maybe a mistake to assume that the OS is necessarily the problem. The
response Bob got is clearly unsatisfactory but perhaps there is more to
this?
Bob the issue is that you cannot import/update the catalog? I'll be
surprised if this can't be answered on the Adobe Forum.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman