Subject: [Leica] External Hard Drive Enclosures
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 12:45:35 -0400

I think the most important thing to have is to get an enclosure with a
fan (which this unit has, but most do not).  I don't have Rosewill,
which is Newegg's new house brand, but I have a half-dozen (now
discontinued) AMS Venus units which have served me well for years and
are very quiet.

I think it's worth a shot.

-rei