Subject: [Leica] Altered Photo Ric and reality
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 14:41:16 -0400

It reminds me of a Vonnegut novel where an alien was able to see a
person not in time but through time, so they appear on one end as a
baby and on the other end as an old adult with their entire life
creating their form in between.  I would say that if those elements
were in the image then they shouldn't be photoshopped out.