Subject: [Leica] Altered Photo Ric and reality
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2010 23:47:16 -0400

> It reminds me of a Vonnegut novel where an alien was able to see a
> person not in time but through time, so they appear on one end as a
> baby and on the other end as an old adult with their entire life
> creating their form in between.  I would say that if those elements
> were in the image then they shouldn't be Photoshoped out.

There's a book I read by the actor Charles Grodin
"It would be so nice if you weren't here"
Worked for me on a number of levels. A bio of sorts.
But specifilly they had rented one of those English mansions to shoot this
movie... The people who own them rent then out and only live in a part of
them all the money is long gone. So anyway he's sitting on a bench in
hallway with Candace Bergen and the real lady of the house approaches them
and says:
"It would be so nice if you weren't here"
And you know she meant it in the best of ways.
Not as an insult of course. Its just some things are just inconvenient and
some of those things are people.

[Rabs]
Mark William Rabiner