Subject: [Leica] Leica Around the World?
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 23:46:50 +0900

Alastair, I think the point would be to use M-mount lenses, and I
think a film body would be the better idea, giving each participant
one frame.  It should be a cheap body, otherwise international customs
could sting each time the camera crossed a border. There are ways to
get it off the ground.  Depending on how many, if any, are up for it.
Each participant might contribute around 30 USD to go toward the M3 or
M2 body.  At the end of the project, the camera and negatives/slides
could be auctioned off for charity.

Any more interested in the idea?

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] Leica Around the World?)