Subject: [Leica] Leica Around the World?
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 18:32:47 -0700

Sign me up. People local to an area (e.g. the Greater LUG Central Area GLCA,
otherwise known as Palo Alto, CA) can pass the camera around instead of
using postal.

I'd suggest allocating TWO rolls of film, so we can at least 2 frames each.

Of course this is assuming the M3 can reliably do 38 frames per roll. My
usual record with the M7 is 37?!