Subject: [Leica] Leica Around the World
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 03:02:22 +0000 (GMT)

Kodachrome would be very cool.  I'll be in the UK next week and will stay
until
just about the end of August.  A roll could be sent to me at this address:

Peter Cheyne
c/o Mrs. V.M. Chirnside
1 Gaskell Way
High Farm
Crook
Co Durham
UK

On that note, if anyone in England would like to meet me this August, they
could
take a couple of frames before I mail it to the next on the list.

As for the list, I have now added Tina Manley and Jim Shulman.  That brings
the
numbers up to 12.  Maybe enough to get it swinging, but still a small number
seeing as I proposed a kitty of 950 USD as a back-up in case the camera
doesn't
come back.

Let's keep this thread going a week or so longer to get the numbers up.
After
that, if we have enough willing participants willing to put up their kitty
share, I'll collect peoples addresses, etc. We need to nominate a treasurer,
that is, someone who we can send our kitty contributions to by PayPal.  How
shall we do that?  Any ideas?  I suggest this because I want this to be all
above board.  I'm putting up the camera, and it might look a bit off to
people
if I am also collecting and holding the money.  First of all, do we have any
volunteers to keep the kitty in their PayPal account?  I'd like to suggest
Tina,
as it seems her husband is good with money.

 Peter Cheyne