Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 10:39:06 -0500

On Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 10:11 AM, Jim Nichols <jhnichols at
lighttube.net>wrote:

> Very soft and gentle-looking, even the thorns.  How often do you use the
> 75?

Thanks,  I really like the output of the 75 Summarit in most cases, though
it can have some sloppy looking oof artifacts if you are not attentive.

I'm dragging out all of my lenses to play with and making some decisions. A
few weeks ago, I cleaned a bunch of stuff out of the closet and wholesaled
it all to KEH, because it wasn't worth messing with here or  on RFF. I used
the proceeds to buy the M2 and the M6.  I'm thinking of thinning the herd
further to improve the DNA.

For example, I really like working with my Super Angulon 21, but it is
awkward, and I never loved the CV 21, so my next move will probably will be
in the direction of a 21 Asph Elmarit.   I will keep the SA, though, so some
other stuff in the cabinet, mostly digital Pentax primes and Leica R primes
will take the march.

Wow, I guess that's lots more than you wanted to know, huh?  ;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com