Subject: [Leica] Leica Around the World
From: geordiepete211 at yahoo.co.uk (Peter Cheyne)
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 12:43:49 +0900

I'm packing my bags to leave for Tokyo today, will be in UK next
week.  I have no qualms this taking its time if there are some nice,
safe handovers of the camera.  I've packed the M3 sans film, and have
brought some Provia 400X and Ektachrome 100 in case I don't get a roll
of Kodachrome sent or we decide the Dwayne's deadline is too near. I
can send the M3 anywhere in the first week of August.

Due to traveling, I might not be able to be online much over the next
week or so, but I'll log on to LUG when I can.

Peter Cheyne

Replies: Reply from mak at teleport.com (Mark Kronquist) ([Leica] Leica Around the World WHEN IS THE SHOOT and who needs what film wise)