Subject: [Leica] IMGS: A Break
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2010 22:34:46 -0400

Tina,
After looking at your blog and your current "home" situation I must
tell you that you are in my prayers. This is huge, since I am not in
the habit of praying. Also, the photo of (I assume) Tom reading
"Goodnight Moon" to Taran brings back sweet memories and nostalgia. I
read "Goodnight Moon" to my babies, now ages 30 and 26.

Sue Ryan
scoutfinch at chartermi.net

"It is much easier for good to deal with evil than it is for good to
deal with stupidity." - unknown

Sue Ryan
scoutfinch at chartermi.net

"Stupidity is a force unto itself." - Latin proverb