Subject: [Leica] IMG: Sailing
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:40:02 +1000

No need to guess though Mark. Its all in the EXIF. Peter has forced flash to
help there as you noted. I have no idea whether that camera allow for
reduced power fill though. Actually just today I got the latest LFI magazine
that has an article about using Nikon and Canon off-camera leads for
controlled fill and modelling effects. Hang onto those SC-17 leads and Nikon
flash guns. I've just been using mine on my M9. Always something new to try
and learn from.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman