Subject: [Leica] TEST
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2010 14:13:27 -0400

For years I've been saying the best thing about air conditioning; I used to
have central, is the quiet.
Not that you're going to get any street noise in your neighborhood, Tina.
With all the windows closed in the house can make one feel isolated. And not
wanted to venture outward.

--
Mark William Rabiner
mark at rabinergroup.com