Subject: [Leica] FS: Leica M5 Chrome
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2010 00:23:40 -0400

Leica M5 chrome, for sale on the 'bay as item 270615534626

I would like $875 for it.

This camera has been my steady shooting camera and works fine.  The only
functional issue is that the 1/2 second can be sluggish, and sounds like
1 second.  I rarely shoot at 1/2 second so it isn't a working issue; I
often fire the shutter at 1/2 second just to keep it exercised.

The meter works fine and exposures are right-on.

Cosmetically, there are a couple dings on the upper front edge, at the
viewfinder side, but nothing serious.

I also have a nice Nikon S4 rangefinder camera, a very used Nikon MS and
beautiful black Nikon F on the 'bay,

...Vick