Subject: [Leica] IMG: My Leica is better than your cell phone
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 01 Aug 2010 18:39:23 -0400

Which in the second half of his career translates to "The biggest camera
you're going to have your assistants carry".
As Ansel suffered from severe arthritis he was certainly off the hook on
that account as well. Some think age gets you off the hook.
When Avedon got older he shot nothing smaller than 8x10 but had his
assistants do all the work. He was in charge of working the cable release.
Adams though shot Hasselblad instead of sheet film. Go figure?

--
Mark William Rabiner
mark at rabinergroup.com