Subject: [Leica] Wow, a picture of me :-)
From: richard at imagecraft.com (Richard Man)
Date: Sun, 1 Aug 2010 20:39:13 -0700

Before the 21 'lux, the 35 'lux was my most used lens. I think I will go
back to it for a while. It's a great lens, and I'm sure the new 'lux is even
greater.

The cynics may say this is how Leica can counter the "Leica lens last
forever so no one buys new lens" problem - by putting out ever more
expensive and better performing lens, but one can't really argue with the
results.

Looking forward to see your new pics. I am a wide angle kind of guy. I only
use 75/85 for portraits. Don't really know how to use them otherwise. (Using
the long lens on a dSLR for Taiko is of course a different story)