Subject: [Leica] Hot M8
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 11:20:48 +0100

Did you find the covering a big help on the M8 Sonny?
I must say the covering of my M8 was too slippery for me and the grey M9
looks that way too. I do not wish to add a thumbs up, a self-adhesive rubber
foot works as well...
We had a tack shop not far from us, I may check out if it is still there,
splendid idea, though I do find the leica bonded on shoulder pad to be the
most grippy of everything I have tried.
cheers,
Frank Dernie