Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: summer continues
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 14:30:16 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010  Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:

>Last week I only worked 2 days in order to spend as much time as possible
>with my children, both of whom left for other countries this weekend. So I
>present a lot of summery views, by no means not limited to >beaches:

>http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=411

>As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated.

>Nathan
Nathan, it's always a pleasure to peruse your portal that allows us to see
life where you are.  I like the mood in the full moon shot, the pink bike
gave me a chuckle, and the beach shots are fine.  That minute separation
between the frisbee and the horizon is wonderfully fortuitous.

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee