Subject: [Leica] IMG:The Latest Mixed Bag of Images
From: amr3 at uwm.edu (Alan Magayne-Roshak)
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 14:42:37 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 2 Aug 2010 Nathan Wajsman <photo at frozenlight.eu> wrote:

>The Chirotonsor, PigHeaded and PetriDish are my favorites here.

>Cheers,
>Nathan
================================================================================================================================================================
Thanks.
(Chirotonsor) In college I was trying to do a photo class project on
professions and asked the barber if he would pose behind his name, between
the flags in the window, but he scoffed and told me to go away.
I liked the situation so much I had to grab this picture as I was leaving,
and then felt bad for years that I took his picture after he had declined
(and after I processed the film and saw the stare he was giving me).

Alan

UPAA POY 1978
University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee