Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hope
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 09:03:14 -0500

Mark,
If you simply click on the image it opens to your maximum
browser-window-screen size.
In your case the 13" screen becomes the limiting factor
However -
If you ctrl click on the photo
then use the "open image in new window" command
the image will again open to your maximum browser-window-screen size;
but you can then use the cursor's + magnify to achieve the 1200 px original
size.

In other words those with large screens see the maximum size sooner
but with a few more clicks you can also view them at maximum size.

The same is true for "larger image" icon in the LUG gallery.
Using ctrl click on the icon gets you to max size.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com