Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hope
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 15:47:12 -0500

My blog post images have absolutely nothing to do with "Adobe Flash."
A simple javascript plugin to Wordpress provides the ability to open the
original, larger version with one click.
or
You can always manually ctrl click "open link in new window"
(as you can with almost any standard image file on the web).

I may, on occasion, provide a link to a "Flash" slide show of additional
images
(which is a completely different thing).

Also - no such thing as "an Adobe Flash pic" exists (to the best of my
knowledge).
Behind every "Flash" presentation you will find common .jpg image files.

However Flash code does bury links to image files very deeply with the code;
which you cannot easily find in a web page source code view;
making it virtually impossible to open only the image file.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com